- Plants overlapping with constructed blocks now get destroyed during initialization.
- Fixed lasers lagging servers that have lots of world objects.
- Icons/rewards now assigned correctly on the first login
- Skip windows firewall setup for other operating systems
- Fixed valid laws getting incorrectly removed on server startup.
- Fixed the soil sampler incorrectly displaying yield
- Fixed fertilizers all having the same nutrients
- Fixed some instances of invisible plants caused by migration
- Disabled shader warmup in opengl (fixes initial freeze on linux/mac)
- Fixed some startup crashes related to districts
- You can now remove districts that are referenced only by failed/repealed laws
The first part of the vehicles update, 7.4, will be entering staging testing soon. This will have the plough, skid steer, and truck available. We'll keep updating on the stability going forward, but you can always freely grab the latest from the bleeding_edge branch inside of steam if you want an early look.